Lastly updated June 25th, 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS: MINDMINT LLC OWN YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
The sponsor of this challenge is Mindmint LLC (“Sponsor” or “We” or “Us” or Our”), a South Dakota corporation having an address of 2225 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85287. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the entire agreement between you (“You”, “Your”, or “Participant”) and Sponsor in relation to your entry into “The Own Your Future Challenge” (the “Competition”), a five-day challenge run by Sponsor. By participating in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which may be revised by Us at Our sole discretion from time to time, and You acknowledge that you have read and understood them.
There are three phases of the Competition:
Phase 1: Early Competitions (July 1st, 2023, until the beginning of the Daily Competitions): Prior to the Competition’s five-day challenge, Sponsor will from time to time, have prizes which eligible Participants can compete for, ranging from $1 - $300 (the “Early Competition Prizes”). More details about the Early Competitions, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10-12, below.
Phase 2: Daily Competitions (August 1 - 5, 2023) –Each day during the Competition, all eligible Participants can compete for daily prizes ranging from $100 USD in value or greater. More details about the Daily Competitions, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10-12, below.
The Grand Prize – In Phase 2, You have an opportunity to earn the Grand Prize(s). More details about Phase 2, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10, 13-15, below.
Winners will be selected by Dean & Tony's team the morning after each assignment is provided and will be notified live during the challenge (Days 2 - 5 | August 2nd - 5th).
3. To be eligible to enter this Competition you must be at least 18 years of age. To win any of the physical product prizes, you must have an address easily shippable from the United States. In order to win any of the Early Competition Prizes, Daily Prizes valued over $200 USD or the Grand Prize(s), you also must be a permanent resident in the United States, or its territories or be easily able to receive shipments from the likes of Amazon or Apple. Further, You must also:
Join the Competition’s Community Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebetterlifechallenge) in order to win daily or grand prize(s).
Follow the directions in Paragraph 5, below.
4. Employees, owners, officers and directors of Sponsor (Mindmint LLC) and its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors, independent contractors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, as well as any other companies associated with the promotion of the Competition are not eligible to enter this Competition or win any of the prizes.
5. To enter the Competition and be eligible for any of the Early Competition Prizes, the Daily Prizes or Grand Prize(s), you must, prior to or during the Competition Period, join the Own Your Future Challenge at the following URL and fill out all the required fields:
6. Limit one email address per person for the duration of the Competition period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All posts and entries submitted to the Competition’s Facebook Group become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor, including any and all photos or videos submitted for the Competition, and upon submission, each entrant releases his or her right, title and interest, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property, copyright, trademark or any other right to the content of the submission, and may be used by Sponsor in any way (including, without limitation, on the Competition web site or other web sites of Sponsor) without any further consent, permission or any compensation to you.
7. You warrant that you fulfill the eligibility requirement set out at Sections 3-6. If you do not fulfill those requirements, or any other requirements set out in these Terms, any and all of your Competition entries will be void.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, undelivered, undeliverable, computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions of service or any technical or mechanical malfunctions, or any other malfunctions, whether caused by computer, servers, telephone, cable or satellites, human error, programming, equipment or otherwise related to the attempted entry into the Competition.
9. Proof of submission or sending the submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Incomplete, late or any entries that do not completely follow the directions as provided for each of the Early Competition Prizes and Daily Prizes during the Competition will not be eligible to win any of the Early Competition Prizes, Daily Prizes or the Grand Prize(s). Entries must be in the required format and include all required information for the Competition entry to be valid. Entries will be rejected if not fulfilling any of these requirements and timely submitted during the Early Competition Prize or Daily Prize Period. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify and delete any entries that they deem to be obscene or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You agree that each entry, including any and all information and/or materials submitted along with your Competition entry, including but not limited to the submitted photographs, videos and written and electronic communications (together the “Material”) shall be original and must not infringe or violate any law or the legal or equitable right of any person or entity, nor contain material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third person, or is otherwise unlawful. All videos submitted must be live and may not be pre-recorded in order to be eligible for consideration of the Early Competition Prizes, Daily Prizes or Grand Prize(s).
10. Winning Criteria: The Competition is a game of skill based on, but not limited to, creativity, originality and dedication in fully participating in the Competition. The likelihood of winning will depend on the quality of all other entries as judged in the Competition, and chance plays no part in determining the winning entries. All winners are selected based on following these Terms and their merits of the quality of their entries, as reviewed and determined solely by the Sponsor Prize Committee. All decisions by the Sponsor Prize Committee are in its sole discretion and are final.
11. Phases 1 and 2: The Early and Daily Competitions:
12. How To Participate
You participate in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Competition by signing up at www.ownyourfuturechallenge.com, and then participating in a series of Early Competition assignments and activities, or Daily assignments and activities, each designated to engage you in the Competition.
The Competition consists of 4 days worth of assignments and activities for you can to complete and engage, as well as Early Competition assignments and activities for you to complete and engage. The Early Competition assignments and activities will be announced intermittently prior to the beginning of the Competition. Each Daily Prize challenge is designated to a particular day (Day 1, Day 2… up through Day 5). Therefore, prior to and during the Competition, you should return each subsequent day to receive and complete the challenge designated for that day. In the event you miss a particular day’s challenge (or any Early Competition challenges) you will be able to complete any challenges for subsequent days.
The Early Competition Prizes and Daily Prizes
The following are a sample of prizes that may be awarded for each day in Early Competition and the Daily Competitions (for each day that is held until Phase 3). Please check these Terms as the daily prizes will be updated up until the time the Competition commences, as some Early Competition Prizes and Daily Prizes may be added and deleted, at Our sole discretion:
Apple iPad - Gold - 32GB - 8th Gen ($329)
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) - Newest Version ($639)
$250 Gift Card To Amazon ($250)
Misc. books, swag, etc throughout where the host feels compelled.
At its sole discretion, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, also award additional Early Competition Prizes and Daily Prizes in addition to those listed above. Any such additional Early Competition Prizes and Daily Prizes will be awarded using the same criteria as provided in Paragraph 10, herein. The potential winners for each Early Competition Prizes and Daily Competition of Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be notified by the day after each of the Early Competitions and Daily Competitions (or as soon as reasonably practicable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. For example, winners of Day 1 of the Daily Competition will be notified during Day 2 of the Competition, or as soon as reasonably practicable).
13. Phase 3: The Grand Prize(s):
14. How To Participate
Phase 2 will be determined by the Sponsor Prize Committee after the completion of all five days of the Competition, based on cumulative completion of the Daily assignments and the dedication and participation throughout the entirety of the Competition, using the same criteria as provided in Paragraph 10, herein. The Selection of Phase 3 Grand Prize winner(s) will be determined by Sponsor’s Prize Committee immediately after all Phase 2 winners have been selected and will be notified within 72 hours of the completion of the entire Competition (or as soon as reasonably practicable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
The Grand Prize(s)
The winner(s) of Phase Three will receive the one of the following Grand Prize(s) as determined by the Sponsor Prize Committee:
Red Light Therapy Machine - In Home
15. The potential winners of any Sponsor Events, where digital/virtual events or live, in-person events as Early Competition Prizes, Daily Prizes or Grand Prize(s) must be used no later than December 31, 2023, unless the prize is for a specific event date. Failure of the prize winners to attend the Sponsor events by this time (or attend the specific event date awarded) will result in forfeiture of the prize and no further obligation by Sponsor to the Prize winners. Winners and their guest must sign any and all forms as required by Sponsor to redeem the prizes, and must cooperate with Sponsor in providing information needed by Sponsor to enable Sponsor to register the winners and their guest into the Sponsor events. The prizes are nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes. Each Grand Prize winner shall be responsible for any and all other costs to attend the Sponsor events (other than admission to the event), including without limitation, meals, local travel, airfare to the Sponsor events, baggage fees, hotel accommodations or other incidental airline fees. Sponsor shall have the sole right to cancel or change any scheduled dates for the Sponsor events. If such cancellation or rescheduling occurs after winners have registered for the Sponsor event, winner shall be given an opportunity to enroll in another Sponsor event (to be held in the continental United States prior to December 31, 2023) or an alternative prize of comparable value, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
16. All potential winners who may win a Prize of $600 USD or greater in value must also sign IRS Form W-9 before receiving their Prize so that the value of the prize can be correctly reported to the U.S Internal Revenue Service for income tax purposes. The potential winners must also sign any requested, form of Declaration of Compliance and Release which confirms compliance with these official Competition rules and eligibility and releases Sponsor and its affiliated companies, agencies, competition prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents (collectively, the “Competition Group”) from all liability with respect to the potential winner’s participation in this Competition and the awarding and use of the Prizes. Potential winner shall be required to furnish proof of identification and residence as part of the verification process of eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within five (5) days of notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prizes and Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select the entrant with the next eligible potential winner, whom Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
17. For each Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 prizes, the prizes must be accepted by the winners as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged, or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Competition or from awarding any Prizes after the potential winners have been selected, and/or the feasibility of the Competition (or awarded Prize) is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic or pandemic, earthquake, act of God, war or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, or any other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, cancel or otherwise terminate the Competition or the Prize without further obligation. In such event of any such occurrence as immediately described above, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes from eligible entries received until such event or occurrence, or to award other comparable prizes to the winners, if the winners already have been selected. In the event that the Prizes, or any part of them, become unavailable beyond the control of Sponsor, then Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any applicable taxes on the Prizes, and any other costs not expressly included in the description of the Prize herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. For example, the Phase 3 winners also will be responsible for paying income taxes, any sales tax, transportation, and other charges related to accepting the Grand Prize(s). Participation in the Prize is subject to the Terms of Sponsor, and any other service providers or prize suppliers associated with the Competition. Additionally, any and all winners and guests (where applicable) agree to cooperate with Sponsor as requested for any advertising or promotional purposes, without any additional compensation.
. You also waive absolutely any claims you may have related to defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, trademark violation, copyright, moral rights, or any broadly equivalent rights anywhere in the world, in the Materials (or, if it is not possible to waive your moral or equivalent rights in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you consent to Sponsor doing anything that would be authorized under applicable laws).
19. The Participants, potential winners and winners and guests release and hold harmless Sponsor, its employees, owners, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors and independent contractors, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, damage of any kind arising form or related to this Competition or any prize won. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
20. Please ensure your contact information is up to date and maintained throughout the Competition. If you are judged to be a potential winner and cannot be reached for notification due to your not providing accurate contact information, you will be dropped as the potential winner with the next highest judged competitor taking your place, without any liability to Sponsor.
21. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website affiliated with this Competition, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if such attempt should be made, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms or in an unsportsmanlike, immoral, or disruptive manner, as well as seek damages or any other remedy available to it by law to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Sponsor does not warrant that entry in, access to or use of the Competition or the Competition web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
23. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies any statutory consumer guarantees or any other implied warranties under any legislation. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sponsor (including its officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for, not accept any liability for:
Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or otherwise;
Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, slow down, interruptions, or disconnections in phone networks or lines or computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or hardware or software connected to or related to the Competition or Competition web site, howsoever caused;
Failure of any email or transmission to be received by Sponsor for any reason whatsoever;
Typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Competition, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Terms, the selection and announcement of the winner, or the distribution of the Prizes;
The conduct of Sponsor and other companies that are involved in delivering the prizes to the winners; or
Any combination thereof.
24. Sponsor reserves the right, without any liability to you, to interpret these Terms and, if necessary, to amend these Terms at any time or cancel, terminate, modify (including without limitation, modifying the Prizes), or suspend the Competition for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to if an event beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor affects the proper conduct or administration of the Competition or prevents the awarding of the Prizes in accordance with these Terms. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Terms are final and at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
25. These Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Us with respect to the subject matter herein.
26. These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona.
27. Facebook and YouTube: This Competition, hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, or YouTube or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
28. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States & international clients (including the District of Columbia; excluding residents of Florida & New York) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority.
This Competition is void where prohibited.