TERMS & CONDITIONS: MINDMINT LLC POWER TO PIVOT EVENT
The sponsor of this event is Mindmint LLC (“Sponsor” or “We” or “Us” or Our”), a South Dakota corporation having an address of 2225 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85287. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the entire agreement between you (“You”, “Your”, or “Participant”) and Sponsor in relation to your entry into “The Power To Pivot One Day Immersion” (the “event”), a one day event run by Sponsor. By participating in this event, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which may be revised by Us at Our sole discretion from time to time, and You acknowledge that you have read and understood them.
There are two phases of the Event:
Phase 1: Early Events (May 20, 2021, until the beginning of the Event): Prior to the Event, Sponsor will from time to time, have prizes which eligible Participants can compete for, ranging from $1 - $300 (the “Early Event Prizes”). More details about the Early Events, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10-12, below.
Phase 2: The Event (May 11 - 15, 2021) –During the Event, all eligible Participants can compete for prizes ranging from $100 USD in value or greater. More details about the Event, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10-12, below.
Phase 3: The Grand Prize – In Phase 2, You have an opportunity to earn the Grand Prize(s). More details about Phase 2, including how to participate, the prizes, and the judging criteria are stated in Sections 10, 13-15, below.
3. To be eligible to enter this Event you must be at least 18 years of age. To win any of the physical product prizes, you must have an address easily shippable from the United States. In order to win any of the Early Event Prizes, Event Prizes valued over $200 USD or the Grand Prize(s), you also must be a permanent resident in the United States, or its territories or be easily able to receive shipments from the likes of Amazon or Apple. Further, You must also:
Join the Event’s Community Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebetterlifechallenge) in order to win daily or grand prize(s).
Follow the directions in Paragraph 5, below.
4. Employees, owners, officers and directors of Sponsor (Mindmint LLC) and its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors, independent contractors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, as well as any other companies associated with the promotion of the Event are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
5. To enter the Event and be eligible for any of the Early Event Prizes, the Event Prizes or Grand Prize(s), you must, prior to or during the Event Period, join the Power To Pivot one day immersion at the following URL and fill out all the required fields:
6. Limit one email address per person for the duration of the Event period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All posts and entries submitted to the Event’s Facebook Group become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor, including any and all photos or videos submitted for the Event, and upon submission, each entrant releases his or her right, title and interest, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property, copyright, trademark or any other right to the content of the submission, and may be used by Sponsor in any way (including, without limitation, on the Event web site or other web sites of Sponsor) without any further consent, permission or any compensation to you.
7. You warrant that you fulfill the eligibility requirement set out at Sections 3-6. If you do not fulfill those requirements, or any other requirements set out in these Terms, any and all of your Event entries will be void.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, undelivered, undeliverable, computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions of service or any technical or mechanical malfunctions, or any other malfunctions, whether caused by computer, servers, telephone, cable or satellites, human error, programming, equipment or otherwise related to the attempted entry into the Event.
9. Proof of submission or sending the submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Incomplete, late or any entries that do not completely follow the directions as provided for each of the Early Event Prizes and Daily Prizes during the Event will not be eligible to win any of the Early Event Prizes, Daily Prizes or the Grand Prize(s). Entries must be in the required format and include all required information for the Event entry to be valid. Entries will be rejected if not fulfilling any of these requirements and timely submitted during the Early Event Prize or Event Prize Period. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify and delete any entries that they deem to be obscene or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You agree that each entry, including any and all information and/or materials submitted along with your Event entry, including but not limited to the submitted photographs, videos and written and electronic communications (together the “Material”) shall be original and must not infringe or violate any law or the legal or equitable right of any person or entity, nor contain material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third person, or is otherwise unlawful. All videos submitted must be live and may not be pre-recorded in order to be eligible for consideration of the Early Event Prizes, Event Prizes or Grand Prize(s).
10. Winning Criteria: The Event is a game of skill based on, but not limited to, creativity, originality and dedication in fully participating in the Event. The likelihood of winning will depend on the quality of all other entries as judged in the Event, and chance plays no part in determining the winning entries. All winners are selected based on following these Terms and their merits of the quality of their entries, as reviewed and determined solely by the Sponsor Prize Committee. All decisions by the Sponsor Prize Committee are in its sole discretion and are final.
11. Phases 1 and 2: The Early and Daily Event:
12. How To Participate
You participate in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Event by signing up at https://ownyourfuturechallenge.com/ptp3live, and then participating in a series of Early Event assignments and activities, or day of event assignments and activities, each designated to engage you in the Event.
The Event consists of 1 day worth of assignments and activities for you can to complete and engage, as well as Early Event assignments and activities for you to complete and engage. The Early Event assignments and activities will be announced intermittently prior to the beginning of the Event. Each Event Prize is designated to a particular part of the day Therefore, prior to and during the Event, you should return each subsequent speaker to receive and complete the challenge designated for that timeframe. In the event you miss a particular challenge (or any Early Event challenges) you will be able to complete any challenges for the event day.
The Early Event Prizes and Event Prizes
The following are a sample of prizes that may be awarded for each day in Early Event and the Event. Please check these Terms as the daily prizes will be updated up until the time the Event commences, as some Early Event Prizes and Event Prizes may be added and deleted, at Our sole discretion:
• Elite Ticket To Live Event in August ($1,700)
• Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) - Newest Version ($639)
• Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band ($252)
• Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones ($200)
• The Bose SoundLink Revolve, the Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 360 Wireless Surround Sound, Triple Black ($180)
• Misc. books, swag, etc throughout where the host feels compelled.
At its sole discretion, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, also award additional Early Event Prizes and Event Prizes in addition to those listed above. Any such additional Early Event Prizes and Event Prizes will be awarded using the same criteria as provided in Paragraph 10, herein. The potential winners for each Early Event Prizes and Event of Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be notified by the day after each of the Early Events and Event Day (or as soon as reasonably practicable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. For example, winners of prize 1 of the Event will be notified the day after the Event, or as soon as reasonably practicable).
13. Phase 3: The Grand Prize(s):
14. How To Participate
Phase 2 will be determined by the Sponsor Prize Committee after the completion of the Event, based on cumulative completion of the assignments and the dedication and participation throughout the entirety of the Event, using the same criteria as provided in Paragraph 10, herein. The Selection of Phase 3 Grand Prize winner(s) will be determined by Sponsor’s Prize Committee immediately after all Phase 2 winners have been selected and will be notified within 72 hours of the completion of the entire Event (or as soon as reasonably practicable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
The Grand Prize(s)
The winner(s) of Phase Three will receive the one of the following Grand Prize(s) as determined by the Sponsor Prize Committee:
• Access To Project Next Elite ($997)
15. The potential winners of any Sponsor Events, where digital/virtual events or live, in-person events as Early Event Prizes, Event Prizes or Grand Prize(s) must be used no later than December 31, 2022, unless the prize is for a specific event date. Failure of the prize winners to attend the Sponsor events by this time (or attend the specific event date awarded) will result in forfeiture of the prize and no further obligation by Sponsor to the Prize winners. Winners and their guest must sign any and all forms as required by Sponsor to redeem the prizes, and must cooperate with Sponsor in providing information needed by Sponsor to enable Sponsor to register the winners and their guest into the Sponsor events. The prizes are nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes. Each Grand Prize winner shall be responsible for any and all other costs to attend the Sponsor events (other than admission to the event), including without limitation, meals, local travel, airfare to the Sponsor events, baggage fees, hotel accommodations or other incidental airline fees. Sponsor shall have the sole right to cancel or change any scheduled dates for the Sponsor events. If such cancellation or rescheduling occurs after winners have registered for the Sponsor event, winner shall be given an opportunity to enroll in another Sponsor event (to be held in the continental United States prior to December 31, 2022) or an alternative prize of comparable value, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
16. All potential winners who may win a Prize of $600 USD or greater in value must also sign IRS Form W-9 before receiving their Prize so that the value of the prize can be correctly reported to the U.S Internal Revenue Service for income tax purposes. The potential winners must also sign any requested, form of Declaration of Compliance and Release which confirms compliance with these official Event rules and eligibility and releases Sponsor and its affiliated companies, agencies, Event prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents (collectively, the “Event Group”) from all liability with respect to the potential winner’s participation in this Event and the awarding and use of the Prizes. Potential winner shall be required to furnish proof of identification and residence as part of the verification process of eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within five (5) days of notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prizes and Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select the entrant with the next eligible potential winner, whom Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
17. For each Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 prizes, the prizes must be accepted by the winners as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged, or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Event or from awarding any Prizes after the potential winners have been selected, and/or the feasibility of the Event (or awarded Prize) is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic or pandemic, earthquake, act of God, war or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, or any other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, cancel or otherwise terminate the Event or the Prize without further obligation. In such event of any such occurrence as immediately described above, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes from eligible entries received until such event or occurrence, or to award other comparable prizes to the winners, if the winners already have been selected. In the event that the Prizes, or any part of them, become unavailable beyond the control of Sponsor, then Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any applicable taxes on the Prizes, and any other costs not expressly included in the description of the Prize herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. For example, the Phase 3 winners also will be responsible for paying income taxes, any sales tax, transportation, and other charges related to accepting the Grand Prize(s). Participation in the Prize is subject to the Terms of Sponsor, and any other service providers or prize suppliers associated with the Event.
Additionally, any and all winners and guests (where applicable) agree to cooperate with Sponsor as requested for any advertising or promotional purposes, without any additional compensation.
19. The Participants, potential winners and winners and guests release and hold harmless Sponsor, its employees, owners, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, suppliers, distributors, promoters, vendors and independent contractors, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, damage of any kind arising form or related to this Event or any prize won. Entry into the Event constitutes acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
20. Please ensure your contact information is up to date and maintained throughout the Event. If you are judged to be a potential winner and cannot be reached for notification due to your not providing accurate contact information, you will be dropped as the potential winner with the next highest judged competitor taking your place, without any liability to Sponsor.
21. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website affiliated with this Event, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Event is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if such attempt should be made, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Event or to be acting in violation of these Terms or in an unsportsmanlike, immoral, or disruptive manner, as well as seek damages or any other remedy available to it by law to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Sponsor does not warrant that entry in, access to or use of the Event or the Event web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
23. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies any statutory consumer guarantees or any other implied warranties under any legislation. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sponsor (including its officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for, not accept any liability for:
Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or otherwise;
Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, slow down, interruptions, or disconnections in phone networks or lines or computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or hardware or software connected to or related to the Event or Event web site, howsoever caused; Failure of any email or transmission to be received by Sponsor for any reason whatsoever; Typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Event, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Terms, the selection and announcement of the winner, or the distribution of the Prizes;
The conduct of Sponsor and other companies that are involved in delivering the prizes to the winners; or Any combination thereof.
24. Sponsor reserves the right, without any liability to you, to interpret these Terms and, if necessary, to amend these Terms at any time or cancel, terminate, modify (including without limitation, modifying the Prizes), or suspend the Event for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to if an event beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor affects the proper conduct or administration of the Event or prevents the awarding of the Prizes in accordance with these Terms. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Terms are final and at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
25. These Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Us with respect to the subject matter herein.
26. These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona.
27. Facebook and YouTube: This Event, hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, or YouTube or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
28. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States & international clients (including the District of Columbia; excluding residents of Florida & New York) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority.
This Event’s prizes are void where prohibited.